CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Every Day

EVERY DAY

Every day was pain, in your broken home
Always filled with shame, always felt alone
The blood flowed down your wrist
Death was your only wish
Every day was pain, in your broken home.

Every day was pain, in your broken soul
Holding all the blame, future dark as coal
Knew every ghost by name
You longed to fade away
Every day was pain, in your broken soul

Every day was pain, in your broken heart
Efforts all in vain, lies begin to start
The pills you popped that night
You ended your own life.
Every day was pain, now that pain has changed.

Every day is pain, without you by my side
The ocean can’t contain, all the tears I cry.
The hearse drives down the street,
Life is now incomplete
Every day is pain, without you by my side.

Every day is pain, I cannot move on
I wish that I could save, how can you be gone?
They put you six feet down
Redemption can’t be found
Every day is pain, I cannot move on.

Every day is pain, in this broken land
God’s tears fall as rain, cold against my hand
I stand here at your grave
Your memory will not fade.
Every day is pain. I love you just the same.

0 comments: